Vegeta "YES!!!!" Vegeta "YES!!!!"

Eh...

Eh, Vegeta's reaction was funny, but another reviewer was right, it should have been Nappa on the other end of the phone with Vegeta. Having it be the version guy is kinda cliche...

DBZ: Vegeta's Attire! 0.0 DBZ: Vegeta's Attire! 0.0

I'll never think of Saiyan armor the same way...

I'll never think of Saiyan armor the same way again. I'd love to see this & Vegeta's reaction in the canon haha.

Stop asking me that!!! Stop asking me that!!!

Hahaha love it!

Haha short but funny. I love it. :)

Mittens Mittens

. . . and they lived happily ever after! Cute ending.

Escape 3D The Bathroom Escape 3D The Bathroom

Trapped in a bathroom . . . why does this remind me of a cleaner version of Saw?

Don't Escape 3 Don't Escape 3

It really sucks that I survived the zombie apocalypse and went into outer space just to blow myself up. Oh well, at least I became the first werewolf astronaut.

Seriously though, I love this series. Only complaint is that I wish the food and some of the other nonessential items had a purpose. It would have been neat to have the player starve to death in the escape pod if he/she forgot to bring food. Maybe if he eats the crystal he coughed up, he turns bad again and waits for the rescue crew to come and he kills them.

It also would have been cool to find a way to decontaminate yourself so you could live, but then I guess it couldn’t have been called “Don’t Escape”.

Great game though.

Alice is Dead Alice is Dead

The most wonderful song on Newgrounds!

This song is amazing. So soft and relaxing. You have one of the most beautiful voices I've ever heard. I really hope you go far!!! (Btw, I love Aussies. My boyfriend is one lol).

Doodle Doodle

Very colorful!

Colours/Light Study Colours/Light Study

I love the hair. The color and lighting is perfect.

A little bit of Gravity Falls A little bit of Gravity Falls

Whimsical and cute, reminds me of a children's book